Warning: Last items in stock!
£ 13.95 tax incl.
Weight: 400 grames approx.
Elaborated cheese with goat’s milk (100% retinta selection breed)
With a maturing time of 40 days, it presents itself as a melting and creamy cheese in the mouth, with an intense and elegant flavour.
- 3 Gold Start, The Great Taste 2014 - Top 50. UK
- 1st Award .” soft cheese”. Feria Internacional del Queso. Trujillo 2013
- Gold medal. World Cheese Award 2008. Dublín. Ireland
- Gold medal. Nantwich International Cheese Show. Reino Unido 2007.
- 1st Award "Best goat cheese" in the Feria Nacional del Queso. Trujillo 2007.
Elaborated cheese made from raw sheep's milk (merina breed) in Zamora, Spain. Non pasteurised With a maturing time of 6 months, it becomes a semi-hard cheese combining a crumbly texture with a mild, superb and rich flavour.
Weight: 350 grames approx. Elaborated cheese with goat’s milk (retinta y verata breed) covered in paprika. Pasteurised. With a maturing time of 60 days, it comes with a soft texture in the mouth and a medium intensity flavour with hints of paprika. - Golden stars: The Great Taste 2014.UK
Weight: 750 grames approx. Cheese made from raw sheep's milk (merina breed), in Zamora, Spain. Unpasteurised. With a maturing time in olive oil of 15 months, it becomes a hard cheese with a strong, elegant and aromatic long-lasting flavour.