The website does not solicit personal information from users who visit it, except for the information they provide to Jamon & Salud via e-mail.
The data provided by email will be treated by Jamon & Salud as responsible for the data to answer the requests made by the users. Jamon & Salud shall not make assignments of said data, except for the provision of the requests and services that require it, indicating in this case, the identity of the recipient of the data as well as the purposes for which said data will be used by The assignee.
The USER consents to the processing of his personal data that he provides through the electronic mail to Jamon & Salud, to answer the requests made in said email.
The USER undertakes to update the personal data provided and to communicate the changes that occur in them, being responsible for the veracity of the personal data provided to Jamon & Salud. The USER may exercise his rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation, directing a written communication to the address of Jamon & Salud indicated in the link "Legal Notice".
- If the holder of the website, in order to provide his activity, requires prior administrative authorization, the identification data, the information relating to that authorization and the body that supervises the authorization must also be indicated along with the identification data. If a regulated profession is exercised, it shall indicate: the school to which the school belongs, the number of the college, the academic title, the country in which it was issued and its homologation and the applicable professional standards as well as the means to know them. (Article 10 Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce - hereinafter LSSI).
- If the HOLDER of the page is registered in another public registry other than Mercantil, it should be indicated, and if it is not obliged to register in any public registry, only the identifying data will be indicated.
- If there are several HOLDERS of the web, the identification data of all of them must be indicated.
- Indicate what types of services are provided on the web, eg. Information, product sales, forums, chat, e-mail, etc. li>
- If the contents of the web are provided by third entities, the contents of the contents of the owners must be indicated in the contents. li>
- If access and use are costly, the particular conditions of these costly services must be included. And if you require subscription or registration on the website to access the contents, it will also be indicated in the conditions of access and use of the web. li>
- This right of the HOLDER to be able to modify the web freely, may be limited by the particular access conditions that are signed with the users. li>
- The disclaimer by the HOLDER of the website, the contents, conditions of access and suspensions of the website, in the particular conditions contracted by the users may also be limited. li>
- If specific third-party software is required to view the web, users will be informed of what this software is, and where to get it if it is not provided on the web. li>
- If a service is provided on the web for a certain time, it will be indicated. li>
- These modifications of the contents, such as the exemption of the consequences may be limited by the particular conditions agreed with the users. li>
- If the contents of the website are owned by third parties, it will be indicated, as well as the uses that are allowed or not with the contents of these. li>
- This disclaimer can not be waived if services were contracted by users with particular conditions, whose provision requires access to other websites through hyperlinks. li>
- If the user is asked for some personal information to provide a service of the contractors, it will indicate for which services the data are requested, who will be responsible for the data, the need or not to provide the data to provide the service, Purposes for which are collected, the assignments that were foreseen with personal data and the place where to exercise their rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation. li>
- If the address for the exercise of the rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation was different, it will be indicated. li>
- Cookies are small text files stored by the USER's browser on the hard disk, allowing the web owner to recognize which browsers users download the web page, to facilitate their navigation on the web. Users can configure their browsers to not accept cookies, thus limiting certain services provided on the web. li>
- If cookies are used on the web, these should be indicated, the purposes for which they are used and the consequences of their non-acceptance by the user's browser. li>